Bears @ Eagles, 12/22/13

balta1701-A

So if I get this right before you and Cracker dog wanted to count receptions and not "targets "? But now you'll consider it? And where has it got the team? Jay has been playing lights out.

I wasn't on the not counting targets train, I was on the i dont care who gets the ball train as long as jay is completing a high % of passes

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riley Frickin Cooper

No pressure, where the f is SMC & Big Money Peppers. Every run is for 5 or more yards. Conte should be taking orders at Jack in the Box as soon as the season is over. Mel can be his shift supervisor. No tackling skills whatsoever

LOL. Funny post.

I wasn't on the not counting targets train, I was on the i dont care who gets the ball train as long as jay is completing a high % of passes

Jay has completed 11 of 22 with a bunch of horrible passes. Now we can at least put to rest about the QB comparison due to the defenses. Philly had the 32nd Passing Defense in the league coming into this game and we can't do crap against them.

I wouldn't be surprised if we then lose next week and watch the Cheesheads make some noise in the playoffs. Everything looks out of sync with the offense. routes aren't crisp, blocking is poor, blitz pickup is a joke, dropped balls. two different times we got away with delay of game, the play clock seems like it's always near zero when we're getting ready to snap the ball.

Jay has completed 11 of 22 with a bunch of horrible passes. Now we can at least put to rest about the QB comparison due to the defenses. Philly had the 32nd Passing Defense in the league coming into this game and we can't do crap against them.

Ya I'm done defending him, i could pull out some shit about how they know we have to pass so they can drop more guys but freak it, I give up.

Jay has to beat the pack next week and at least look good in the playoff s for me to jump back onto the Jay train.