ROOT FOR:

madlithuanian

NY Giants against the Liones

PIT against the Packers

WAS agasint Dallas - maybe Philly will rest starters...

CHI agasint Philly - as if I needed to say it...but I will.

GO BEARS!!!!!

:dabears

We want Dallas to win. If Dallas loses, then Philly can win the division by beating us. If Dallas wins, then our game becomes irrelevant because regardless of the outcome their Week 17 game vs Dallas will decide the division. The risk for them is getting someone hurt against us in essentially a meaningless game. They can beat us or lose to us and will still need to beat Dallas. So that is huge.

The others are obvious, and we can clinch the Division this week if DET and GB lose and we win.

I'll also be rooting for Chico and the Panthers to beat the Saints. I know we already lost to them at home this year, but I feel like we have a better chance against the Saints at home than the Panthers in the first round. Weather conditions will be different this time around here in Chicago.

NY Giants against the Liones

PIT against the Packers

WAS agasint Dallas - maybe Philly will rest starters...

CHI agasint Philly - as if I needed to say it...but I will.

GO BEARS!!!!!

:dabears

I would love for the Bears to just handle this on their own. Beat the next two teams and enter the Playoffs on a high note. Briggs is back, Ratlif is helping on the Dline and our O should be able to torch both these teams.

Wouldn't it be great to beat the Pack at home taking away their Playoffs hopes while the City of Det and organization watch. ITs Xmas and all but freak THEM ALL!!!!

Root for the Saints to make the Wildcard. Kenny Vaccaro just fractured his ankle, and is out for the rest of the season according to reports. If we can play the Saints in the 1st game at home in the cold weather, I believe we can beat them. Their defense becomes less scary in light of the Vaccaro news.

Best case scenario for the Bears IMO:

- Carolina wins the division

- Saints win a Wildcard spot

- Bears face Saints in 1st game, then Carolina in the 2nd game.

We just don't want to play New Orleans in their dome, which is why we need them to win a wildcard spot. I feel like we could beat Carolina at home or on the road.

Carolina beat the saints today so does that set up us to play the saints at Soldier Field? These scenarios have me a little confused lol The only scenarios I've really been watching have been the ones that get us into the playoffs. Right now the Lions are losing to the Giants but the Pukers just took the lead over the Steelers, but they may have lost Matthews again.

Root for the Saints to make the Wildcard. Kenny Vaccaro just fractured his ankle, and is out for the rest of the season according to reports. If we can play the Saints in the 1st game at home in the cold weather, I believe we can beat them. Their defense becomes less scary in light of the Vaccaro news.

Best case scenario for the Bears IMO:

- Carolina wins the division

- Saints win a Wildcard spot

- Bears face Saints in 1st game, then Carolina in the 2nd game.

We just don't want to play New Orleans in their dome, which is why we need them to win a wildcard spot. I feel like we could beat Carolina at home or on the road.

Were either the division winner or wont make it at all, so we play at home the first game no matter what.

Were either the division winner or wont make it at all, so we play at home the first game no matter what.

I know. That's why I said I'd prefer the Saints to be the wildcard as opposed to the Panthers in Game 1 so if we win, we'd be playing in Carolina for Game 2 instead of in New Orleans where we'd surely lose.

And of course, that all depends on the final seeding. We'd need to win the last two games to get the 3 seed, right?

It's for us fans to root. Its for the players to play. They did not hold up their end of the bargain yet again.

The ass whoopin we are taking tonight is exactly why I didn't root for teams to lose so we can get in. Go all in, win the last two games and earn it. The team on the field tonight wants it less than the Packers. Just sayin. Most pathetic effort I've seen from this team.