That was the most disgusting display of football

Chitownhustla

I have ever seen. There were plenty of chances to get back into that game. We finally make it into the redzone, two piss poor sacks takes us out of field goal range. Then we get pinned back on the 1 yard liine down 24-3 in the third and they give up a safety. It started out hosed up and just kept getting worse.

I hope this game was a wake up call. If they dont come out at home against the Packers with fire shooting out of their asses I'll probably lose it!!!

I have ever seen. There were plenty of chances to get back into that game. We finally make it into the redzone, two piss poor sacks takes us out of field goal range. Then we get pinned back on the 1 yard liine down 24-3 in the third and they give up a safety. It started out hosed up and just kept getting worse.

I hope this game was a wake up call. If they dont come out at home against the Packers with fire shooting out of their asses I'll probably lose it!!!

You ain't the only one. If they can't get up for this game they have no business putting on that Jersey

do we really want to see this team in the playoffs? I mean, really? How far do you think this team will go in said playoffs? I think we are just screwing ourselves out of a better draft slot.

I hear what yo're saying and did ask the same question. Seriously, thinking between Chicago and GB I had to ask which one would last longer in the playoffs? Not sure either would advance past the first round.

BUT...then I say, strange things tend to happen in the playoffs. Teams that aren't supposed to win, sometimes do. Arizona just beat the "unbeatable at home" Seahawks this last weekend. Chicago beat GB (IN GREEN BAY and WITH A BACK UP) this year. When was the last time THAT happened?

Applying the same thought process when Tennyson wrote: "Tis better to have lost at love than to never have loved" I'd say, I'd rather see the team win to get in the playoffs and take their chances rather than not even try.

do we really want to see this team in the playoffs? I mean, really? How far do you think this team will go in said playoffs? I think we are just screwing ourselves out of a better draft slot.

I think this is silly....it might not be pretty in the playoffs but you've gotta give yourself a chance to catch lightning in a bottle. If we don't make the playoff people will be screaming that we failed. There is no winning.

This isn't week 14 or something where they have to win 3 straight and the Pack have to lose 3 straight to get....Then ya maybe it's time to "tank", but right now its weeks 17 and all they need to do is win.

The playoffs are a new season, anything can happen. We actually have as good of a shot as anyone once we get in. Some teams are over-rated, some have injuries left and right. Anything can happen. NE has no Gronk, Wilfork, an Mayo, Denver lost Miller, has no Clady, and Welker is still hurt. Seattle, though solid, is very over-rated IMO. Beyond Lynch their offense is average at best and the defense is down a few starters. SF almost lost to ATL. Carolina looks like the best team and even then, they lost Smith and Cam is either hot or cold.

I actually like our chances if we get in. We will be underdogs and will have nothing to lose. The added revenue will also help the team stay near the cap.

Agreed.

Also for a first year HC, the expereience would be great.

I hear what yo're saying and did ask the same question. Seriously, thinking between Chicago and GB I had to ask which one would last longer in the playoffs? Not sure either would advance past the first round.

BUT...then I say, strange things tend to happen in the playoffs. Teams that aren't supposed to win, sometimes do. Arizona just beat the "unbeatable at home" Seahawks this last weekend. Chicago beat GB (IN GREEN BAY and WITH A BACK UP) this year. When was the last time THAT happened?

Applying the same thought process when Tennyson wrote: "Tis better to have lost at love than to never have loved" I'd say, I'd rather see the team win to get in the playoffs and take their chances rather than not even try.

hi

If we beat he Packers we are in the playoff......with the first wildcard game at home......i'll take it

Hopefully captain neckbeard Kyle Orton can upset philly so the Bears would still be the 3 seed and most likely play the Saints out in the cold, I think we can win that game. Then we probably get the Panthers at home, more than likely without Steve Smith, that's a toss up right there. Then the NFC championship, probably against Seattle where the Bears probably lose...