Cant wait till Sunday!!!!!!

Wesson44

PLAYOFFS START SUNDAY!!!!

Now we start our first payoff game at home with the Packers. I think we win this game for a few reasons.

1. We are at home

2. Its lose or go home

3. Cutler has a real reason to be motivated to win since the last NFC North Champ game we lost, also this is make or break for Cutler as far as contract goes. Hopefully he can pull a Flacco like last

4. Rodgers will be back.....but will be gun shy and rusty, Lacy is banged up, Matthews, Jolly are out and Briggs is back

5. Everyone is picking the Packers.....fueling the pissed off mentality the Bears should have to prove them wrong.

One question....if we win and the Cowboys win do we get the #3 seed since we beat them?

Now we start our first payoff game at home with the Packers. I think we win this game for a few reasons.

1. We are at home

2. Its lose or go home

3. Cutler has a real reason to be motivated to win since the last NFC North Champ game we lost, also this is make or break for Cutler as far as contract goes. Hopefully he can pull a Flacco like last

4. Rodgers will be back.....but will be gun shy and rusty, Lacy is banged up, Matthews, Jolly are out and Briggs is back

5. Everyone is picking the Packers.....fueling the pissed off mentality the Bears should have to prove them wrong.

One question....if we win and the Cowboys win do we get the #3 seed since we beat them?

Yes to all! I bet you are loving the success of our BIG receivers. Are you still deployed?

1. We are at home

2. Its lose or go home

Yes, we are the 3 seed if both the Bears and Cowboys win.

Yes to all! I bet you are loving the success of our BIG receivers. Are you still deployed?

No im back in the states right now.....but yes Jeffery and Marshall with Bennett are tearing it up. They should be used a little more in the red zone is the only problem i have