2014 Opponents

adam

HOME

NO, TB, DAL, BUF, MIA

AWAY

ATL, CAR, SF, NE, NYJ

To me this looks like an incredibly difficult schedule. It seems like almost all our opponents have good defenses. TB has a good Defense and will have Lovie. NO and DAL are rematches. BUF and MIA are tough. CAR, SF, and NE will be brutal. ATL was bad but played good late and is always good at home. NYJ has a good Defense and is tough at home. I don't see any easy games.

We obviously have to get better in the division, but either way it is hard for me to see us winning more than 10 games at best.

HOME

NO, TB, DAL, BUF, MIA

AWAY

ATL, CAR, SF, NE, NYJ

To me this looks like an incredibly difficult schedule. It seems like almost all our opponents have good defenses. TB has a good Defense and will have Lovie. NO and DAL are rematches. BUF and MIA are tough. CAR, SF, and NE will be brutal. ATL was bad but played good late and is always good at home. NYJ has a good Defense and is tough at home. I don't see any easy games.

We obviously have to get better in the division, but either way it is hard for me to see us winning more than 10 games at best.

I really think we have a good chance next year if we upgrade the D in the off season. Buf, Mia, NYJ, TB are teams that don't scare me....NO and DAL cant play in the cold or outside....so SF and NE are the only real threats...the north still has the Pack to deal with....Lions and Vikes will have new coaches ans AT we can beatare one trick ponies that

Guest TerraTor
HOME

NO, TB, DAL, BUF, MIA

AWAY

ATL, CAR, SF, NE, NYJ

Is 28 INT imminent?

HOME

NO, TB, DAL, BUF, MIA

AWAY

ATL, CAR, SF, NE, NYJ

Year two in Trestmans system should produce some great things, lets hope its a Top 5 offense and they can get the D to somewhere around 15.... Would win a lot of games if that happened.

Who would have thought we would have a top 10 O and a 30th ranked D?????!!!!!!!!!!! What you talking about Willis!!!!

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...challenges-in-2

2014.html

2014 Bears OPPONENTS bold are the wins that i think we will have with a better defense this year

HOME: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

AWAY: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, New England Patriots, New York Jets