Can not wait for some more news!!!

Chitownhustla

har har har stinger.

I was of course speaking of the Tucker argument...Which once again much like last year when my argument was that a certain player was slightly below average with the potential to be above average this year I never called what Tucker did good but I believe he has the potential, with the right cards to get this defense to where it needs to be.

Lets face it though...This board would be dead in the offseason is it weren't for a lot of horse beatings lol.

har har har stinger.

I was of course speaking of the Tucker argument...Which once again much like last year when my argument was that a certain player was slightly below average with the potential to be above average this year I never called what Tucker did good but I believe he has the potential, with the right cards to get this defense to where it needs to be.

Lets face it though...This board would be dead in the offseason is it weren't for a lot of horse beatings lol.

In all honesty I think Tucker should be fired. But it didnt happen so we have to deal with it. I can respect you arguing the other side, Tuckers D did sustain a lot of losses. You cant count the loss of Urlacher out , Briggs, Tilman, Melton makes 4 Pro Bowlers.

I still cant defend your arguing Webb, not trying to start another off season war, just stating that i can see your arguing of Tucker but will never see the Webb side.

Also not trying to start another Tucker thread.

I am excited about the Lions and Vikings hire. Not really worried about Caldwell or the Vikings hire. Not saying they are not good coaches just that I dont think they got some great coaches that will change the Franchise. Will they be better then the former coaches?Not sure. Well anything should be better than Swartz.

Still waiting on some news about our own FA!!!

I am excited about the Lions and Vikings hire. Not really worried about Caldwell or the Vikings hire. Not saying they are not good coaches just that I dont think they got some great coaches that will change the Franchise. Will they be better then the former coaches?Not sure. Well anything should be better than Swartz.

Collectively speaking (NFC North); what we lost in a character like Shwartz (whom I hated) we gained in a character like Zimmer (whom I always thought was humorous). He is most definitely the 'anti-Frazier'.

har har har stinger.

The difference this time man is that tucker has at least done good things and shown he can competent. I wanted him fired but I can totally understand keeping him provided he's given the reins to run his style of D instead of lovies D. I find it difficult to fire him considering our dline was blown up right away this yr due to injuries so he never even had a fighting chance considering we all know that in order for that D to succeed it relies on consistent pressure created by the front 4. Hard to do that when your relying on PS type guys or guys. Signed mid season