Draft DAT

AZ54

We need to add a speed element to our offense. DAT can fill that void both as a slot type WR and RB and can also replace Hester as our KR/PR. He's small so he's not going to handle many plays but our offense is set for the most part so having him out there for 5-10 plays a game is fine. He is projected to be drafted anywhere from 3rd Rd to as late as the 7th Rd. Durability concerns will likely push him back towards the third day of the draft although an outstanding forty time might move him up higher. I think his skill set is more versatile than Hester's as a WR and he can run with good vision between the tackles, enough that the occasional play inside will keep the defenses honest or catch them off-guard. If he's still on the board in the 5th Rd he should be on our list.

We need to add a speed element to our offense. DAT can fill that void both as a slot type WR and RB and can also replace Hester as our KR/PR. He's small so he's not going to handle many plays but our offense is set for the most part so having him out there for 5-10 plays a game is fine. He is projected to be drafted anywhere from 3rd Rd to as late as the 7th Rd. Durability concerns will likely push him back towards the third day of the draft although an outstanding forty time might move him up higher. I think his skill set is more versatile than Hester's as a WR and he can run with good vision between the tackles, enough that the occasional play inside will keep the defenses honest or catch them off-guard. If he's still on the board in the 5th Rd he should be on our list.

I have seen him drafted by us in the 5th round on several mock drafts. At first I thought it was stupid, but the more I read the more it sounded like a good idea.