Kyle Long Review from ESPN

madlithuanian

It would be very interesting if the Bears decided that since they had such success in such a short amount of time with the OL, to go ahead and keep rolling the dice by moving Long to RT right away. That would open up the possibility of someone like Gabe Jackson from Mississippi State (projects as RG) in the 2nd round. Gabe Jackson next to Kyle Long would be REEdiculous. Mills is a great backup at that point.

It would be very interesting if the Bears decided that since they had such success in such a short amount of time with the OL, to go ahead and keep rolling the dice by moving Long to RT right away. That would open up the possibility of someone like Gabe Jackson from Mississippi State (projects as RG) in the 2nd round. Gabe Jackson next to Kyle Long would be REEdiculous. Mills is a great backup at that point.

Would be nice and it has crossed my mind but that would be taking a high pick away from the D and I just don't like that unless we can fix the D in FA

I'd rather see Mills stay and develop further at the RT position. We have Brown and Britton as key backups that are young as well. If we are going to spend a draft choice, it has to be for our OC of the future.

I'd take that one step further: with his ability, it seems inevitable Long will be a LT. We could easily flip Bushrod to RT as he's good but far from from great.

I know we place an emphasis on guard play, but Slauson was arguably our best. It's much easier to find guards than tackles.

No way do we draft an o-lineman in round #2. I anticipate we will resign Garza. We may draft o-line in later rounds to compete, but in round #2 you hope to draft an opening day starter on defense.

I'd take that one step further: with his ability, it seems inevitable Long will be a LT. We could easily flip Bushrod to RT as he's good but far from from great.

I know we place an emphasis on guard play, but Slauson was arguably our best. It's much easier to find guards than tackles.

No way do we draft an o-lineman in round #2. I anticipate we will resign Garza. We may draft o-line in later rounds to compete, but in round #2 you hope to draft an opening day starter on defense.

We need to find an impact defensive player in the first round and two starters for the defense in the 2nd and 3rd round. Later rounds could find us a OC to groom to take Garzas place.