Excellent 4 Rd Mock

Guest TerraTor

That is a near perfect start in my opinion. A dominant FS, a dominant CB, a dominant DT. I don't like the RB pick at all, and would rather see Stork in the fourth. I'd be ecstatic if that's what happened in the draft.

I'm leary of Stork, lot's of concern over concussions with him. Purifoy is raw, but has a tremendous skill set with size....maybe a Daniel Manning type?

I think Safety has some talent this year and we should be able to get a decent prospect in RD's 1-3.

That is a near perfect start in my opinion. A dominant FS, a dominant CB, a dominant DT. I don't like the RB pick at all, and would rather see Stork in the fourth.

I'd be ecstatic if that's what happened in the draft.

I like it as well. And actually don't mind a RB. We need a little speed and depth at the position.

I'll say what I say about every draft that doesn't start with the DL.....As long as they fix the DL in FA I'm cool with this draft...

I also don't like Dix nearly as much as everyone else here.

SMC is absolutely the worst player to ever play football!!!!! I will jump off a bridge if he is starting for the Bears next year!!!!!

Just joking..... Havent heard a Terra freak out in awhile so I figured I would!!!

I would like that draft, depending on which RB they went with.....No more Garret Wolfe type Rb's.....