Peanut article

madlithuanian

Nothing at all to be optimistic about him returning. I'd say Tillman's agent has put out some contract parameters to the Bears and Emery basically said thanks, go see what's out there and let us know, but likely didn't even counter with his contract parameters.

Nothing at all to be optimistic about him returning. I'd say Tillman's agent has put out some contract parameters to the Bears and Emery basically said thanks, go see what's out there and let us know, but likely didn't even counter with his contract parameters.

I can't picture Emery not giving Peanut's agent a ball park of what they are thinking. It would be unthinkable to leave him hanging completely. Too much respect to give with him...

I can't picture Emery not giving Peanut's agent a ball park of what they are thinking. It would be unthinkable to leave him hanging completely. Too much respect to give with him...

I am sure Emery gave his agent something, but just like Urlacher, Emery does not really tie loyalty to financials. So more than likely, the contract terms are going to be less than Tillman can get elsewhere (Tampa?).