TE Rosario re-signed

madlithuanian

Just means we probably wont be drafting one. One backup spot set.

Yep. He's cheap and we can cross that need off the list.

What's weird is we have few needs on offense yet we keep resigning our offensive players. Meanwhile we need EVERYTHING on defense and there is very little movement there.

This might be GREAT news. Seriously. We thought it would take 2-3 years to rebuild our offensive line and we did it in an offseason. We went from being the worst to near the best. It doesn't seem possible that in 2012 our o-line consisted of J Webb, Gabe Carimi, Chilo Rachal, Lance Louis, Edwin Williams, and Chris Spencer. Christ almighty that's a pitiful group. With Garza, those were our starters.

On defense I'm thinking we are going to blow it up and see what happens. We can't get much worse. After the improvement on the o-line, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

This is likely a no-risk signing or at least very small risk in terms of guaranteed money. No reason not to do deals like this with players who showed potential. Remember we traded for him right before the season started so he missed all of training camp. A full offseason to learn the offense should help him but I'm not very high on his potential. I expect he will find some competition for his job when he gets to training camp.

This is likely a no-risk signing or at least very small risk in terms of guaranteed Wouldn't No reason not to do deals like this with players who showed potential. Remember we traded for him right before the season started so he missed all of training camp. A full offseason to learn the offense should help him but I'm not very high on his potential. I expect he will find some competition for his job when he gets to training camp.

Also, if our Oline improves with an offseason of gelling, maybe we can use the TE's more than as a recieving threat instead of an extra blocker. Wouldnt be surprised to see Britton re-signed soon too.