Should we be looking at

Guest TerraTor

Really don't much about him except he picks off Cutler all the time. Is he an idiot on the field? He's only 26 and instant upgrade over our turds

He's very talented and not an idiot. His issue is his injuries. He has a degenerative knee condition that ain't going to get better. He'd be worth a shot for the right price. With all our needs on the defensive line, I can't see us spending money on an elite safety or drafting one in the first round. Unlike most, I am optimistic that Conte can be good on a defense where the running-back doesn't consistently blow by the first and second levels untouched.

Guest TerraTor
He's very talented and not an idiot. His issue is his injuries. He has a degenerative knee condition that ain't going to get better. He'd be worth a shot for the right price. With all our needs on the defensive line, I can't see us spending money on an elite safety or drafting one in the first round. Unlike most, I am optimistic that Conte can be good on a defense where the running-back doesn't consistently blow by the first and second levels untouched.

Thanks for the info.

Conte has no football skill whatsoever tho. I've never seen a player that bad...