Pro Football Focus Projected Line-up

madlithuanian

Since PFF is kinda my thing around these parts, ya I've seen it, but didn't post it since at this point I think it's pretty much irrelevant. That's the projected lineup for what we had signed which was basically nothing.

I will however go ahead and disagree with some projections (yes, you read that right, I'm disagreeing with PFF).

I agree that Bostic was a poor starter, but I still project him as more than a below average starter. I can imagine it was hard to project based on what we saw on the field, but based on his preseason, when he got some snaps behind an adequate line he looked like he'd be at the very least an "adequate starter".

I'd also probably throw a yellow ring around Frey as well based on what we saw in preseason.

I also think Long was solid with a chance to be a "high quality" starter.

I thnk the list is a bit in flux still. Until we really hit FA and the draft, it's just premature. Keeping or dropping Peppers will make a huge impact.

Assuming it is what PFF says, I pretty much agree with your assessment on Bostic. or, really I hope you are right. I think it's more gray really.

Can't argue on your assessment of Frey either.

I'm just thrilled Long is a solid contributor!

Since PFF is kinda my thing around these parts, ya I've seen it, but didn't post it since at this point I think it's pretty much irrelevant. That's the projected lineup for what we had signed which was basically nothing.

I will however go ahead and disagree with some projections (yes, you read that right, I'm disagreeing with PFF).

I agree that Bostic was a poor starter, but I still project him as more than a below average starter. I can imagine it was hard to project based on what we saw on the field, but based on his preseason, when he got some snaps behind an adequate line he looked like he'd be at the very least an "adequate starter".

I'd also probably throw a yellow ring around Frey as well based on what we saw in preseason.

I also think Long was solid with a chance to be a "high quality" starter.