Briggs isn't too happy

'TD'

Trade Briggs. I'm sick of his bad additude and crummy leadership. And poor driving skills.

http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/lance-brig...&ocid=yahoo

"Trade all the draft picks and bring my brothers back," Briggs deadpanned on the Kap and Haugh show Friday.

Briggs, of course, is referencing Charles Tillman, Devin Hester, Julius Peppers and Brian Urlacher when he mentions his "brothers."

I get the "sour grapes" but trade all the picks?? c'mon Lance, that's silly.

Tillman's still a possibility. But I understand letting a player go before it's to late I reckon.

Peppers was just turrable last year and at 14M it's just a bad investment.

People need to let go of Urlacher.

Hester doesn't help the D, so ya, not sure why he's included when talking about the D.

His silly response prompted mine! (Although I'm not sure mine's so silly!)

I get the "sour grapes" but trade all the picks?? c'mon Lance, that's silly.

Tillman's still a possibility. But I understand letting a player go before it's to late I reckon.

Peppers was just turrable last year and at 14M it's just a bad investment.

People need to let go of Urlacher.

Hester doesn't help the D, so ya, not sure why he's included when talking about the D.

His silly response prompted mine! (Although I'm not sure mine's so silly!)

Not as silly as his response lol.

I wonder what a 33 year old Briggs fetches the bears. 3rd round pick? I wouldn't HATE the idea of trading him, esp. if they feel like they already have his predecessor on the team.

Adds 6.5M to the cap pot.

Not as silly as his response lol.

I wonder what a 33 year old Briggs fetches the bears. 3rd round pick? I wouldn't HATE the idea of trading him, esp. if they feel like they already have his predecessor on the team.

Adds 6.5M to the cap pot.

You guys take the bait so easily! Maybe watch/listen to the whole thing before reacting to the worm the writer hung out.

You guys take the bait so easily! Maybe watch/listen to the whole thing before reacting to the worm the writer hung out.

C'mon man, this is a message board, and that quote about trading all the picks was highlight by TD. Of course we're gonna respond to it.

I just called what he said silly, because no matter what the context of what he said about the picks is that is just that silly. I know he's not serious, he's being, well....silly.

Then Mad brought up trading him and I responded to that as well.....I'm not saying I'd trade him based solely on his comments, it's something I'd entertain regardless.

I'm just doin what I do, respond to posts.

C'mon man, this is a message board, and that quote about trading all the picks was highlight by TD. Of course we're gonna respond to it.

I just called what he said silly, because no matter what the context of what he said about the picks is that is just that silly. I know he's not serious, he's being, well....silly.

Then Mad brought up trading him and I responded to that as well.....I'm not saying I'd trade him based solely on his comments, it's something I'd entertain regardless.

I'm just doin what I do, respond to posts.

Lets not forget Briggs was a whiny little bitch with his contract.The supposed defense leader, came back from his injury out of shape. Couldnt find him on the field. I would have no problem if we got rid of him. The Hester, Urlacher, I loved them guys, but time is always moving forward and I never liked Briggs. A good player, but I guarantee he will be whining about a new contract before the season is over.

Lets not forget Briggs was a whiny little bitch with his contract.The supposed defense leader, came back from his injury out of shape. Couldnt find him on the field. I would have no problem if we got rid of him. The Hester, Urlacher, I loved them guys, but time is always moving forward and I never liked Briggs. A good player, but I guarantee he will be whining about a new contract before the season is over.

I've always loved Briggs, but if the Bears think Bostics', or even Greene, who drew Briggs comps coming into the draft, future is at Will then why not get a pick for him before letting him walk next year.

Amen, I hope the comment was an isolated one taken out of context but if it was any indication of his outlook.....bye bye.

Bingo! My thought on trading him wasn't based solely on his jacka$$ comments.

3rd rd pick????? c'mon guys lovie is in charge of a team again so count tampa in for a 1st rd pick for him....

If they didn't already have Lavonte David, who's probably better than Briggs at this point, I'd say that's possible.

After the Browns straight up released D'qwell Jackson, I'm not even sure we can get anything for Briggs (Have to think Browns tried trading him before releasing him, but that's just a guess).

Man, I honestly thought I was gonna get blasted for even thinking about trading Briggs, surprised a bit.

I don't care about the whining and all that though, my thoughts are based solely on if they think Bostic is predecessor. Kinda like having a minor leaguer emerge and the big league club trading a guy to make room for him.

Hey man! I brought it up first! ;)

Man, I honestly thought I was gonna get blasted for even thinking about trading Briggs, surprised a bit.

I don't care about the whining and all that though, my thoughts are based solely on if they think Bostic is predecessor. Kinda like having a minor leaguer emerge and the big league club trading a guy to make room for him.