Not so bold predictions

Stinger226

I will predict our FAgency moves so everybody can ignore my hits and condemn my misses

Our own: Wootten

D. J. Williams

N. Collins

Bowman

Tillman-I think he ends up back and we lose Melton

Britton

Palmer

Others: W. Young?DE-I think they add someone young with upside and dont win out on big names bidding wars

C.Clemons/S- A solid younger player

J.Arenas/CB-just a backup but can be a KR

Dexter McCluster/RB-a speed backup to Forte-SWR- and KR

Probably wont be right on any of these picks but this is not who I want but think the Bears will add due to cap restraits.

Not its your turn to put your name on it

In the Hester thread, I thought that the Bears wanted to maximize their roster spots and go with someone who is more than just a returner, and Dexter McCluster seems to fit that role.

I still believe we have a good chance at landing Bennett.

Emery wants to make this his team, so I have a feeling that Tillman is gone.

In the Hester thread, I thought that the Bears wanted to maximize their roster spots and go with someone who is more than just a returner, and Dexter McCluster seems to fit that role. I still believe we have a good chance at landing Bennett. Emery wants to make this his team, so I have a feeling that Tillman is gone.

What about Darren Spoles? He can be a change of pace scat back/returner. He might be cheap and he might want to rejoin Kromer.

What about Darren Spoles? He can be a change of pace scat back/returner. He might be cheap and he might want to rejoin Kromer.

Yeah, I saw him too, and he would definitely add another element to the offense that we do not have right now.

I'm interested in Sproles but I'm not sure what he has left in the tank. He's over 30 and we all know what that means for RBs. I have a feeling the Sproles I want on the team is the one I saw 3 years ago and that's not the same guy who is available in FA. I actually prefer that we draft a good backup RB to get some youth at the position (I don't count Ford because I don't think he brings much to the table).

This is the year where FA talent is loaded on the defensive side of the ball. That drives prices down and it's exactly what we need. I think the draft will focus on D but we can fill a lot of slots via FA and use a couple picks to solidify depth at RB and C.

Yeah, I saw him too, and he would definitely add another element to the offense that we do not have right now.

I like the name but think Sporles carries more money than we will be willings to spend.

McCluster can carry the ball, be a slot WR and return kicks, I would see him making our O so much better.

It's not that bad but Willie Young just doesn't excite me that much. You've brought up sack numbers and the strength of Seattles D in reference to Bennett, well Young only had 4 sacks and he played on a line that featured the best DT duo in the league, Suh and Fairley. All the while playing 144 more snaps than Bennett.

I of course agree with Adam in thinking that we have a real good chance at Bennett

Sproles or McCluster would be absolute PERFECT fits in this offense. The only thing we are lacking is pure explosive speed. I think a shifty RB like Sproles or McCluster would be just what the doctor ordered. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much money they are willing to spend on the offensive side of the ball this year. My guess is they won't spend anything on it.

It's not that bad but Willie Young just doesn't excite me that much. You've brought up sack numbers and the strength of Seattles D in reference to Bennett, well Young only had 4 sacks and he played on a line that featured the best DT duo in the league, Suh and Fairley. All the while playing 144 more snaps than Bennett.

I of course agree with Adam in thinking that we have a real good chance at Bennett

The Young name is only my prediction that they wont go top dollar with a player, but I hope Im wrong, I advocated Bennett since his brother brought it up.