Fanspeak-do your own draft

Stinger226

Fanspeak has a (do your own draft)

This is how the lastest turned out for me and I basically going with BPA

1-Greg Roberson/OT/Aub---------he was there so I had to take him-Bushrod to RT? Mills goes inside?

2-Stephen Truitt/DE/ND-best DL on board at tie-athletic with upside

3-Cris Borland/MLB/Wis- still there and could start day 1

4-Anthony Johnson/DT/LSU- not top rated but highly respected, will play first year

5-Antone Exum/S-CB/VT- could play either position a good valve here

6a-De Thomas/Ore-adds to a already good O

6b-M. Huff/S-CB/Wyo-can play either position- good stats and good speed

Now its your turn to show what you got

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

Damn, is the Thomas kid from Oregon really going to be a 6th round pick? Shows how much I've paid attention to all this draft talk lately.. Too early for me to get into the NFL :)

What the site does is rates players and team needs and software does the draft, so probably not realistic but something to play with.

Damn, is the Thomas kid from Oregon really going to be a 6th round pick? Shows how much I've paid attention to all this draft talk lately.. Too early for me to get into the NFL :)

Mayock most recently said he probably goes in the "4th round area". He's pretty much a luxury to have, not a guy you'd want to be an every down back. I put him in the same category as Kenjon Barner, for obvious reasons, who fell to the 6th round last year.

I'll bite on doing the mock...

1R- Aaron Donald DT Pitt---Starting to get a little worried that he won't actually be there, but e's here so it's the obvious pick.

2R- Stanley Jean Baptiste CB Nebraska--- Had Mcgill in my last mock but the 2 are of similar molds. Think he was gone in my last mock.

3R- Kareem Martin DE UNC--- "Reached" here, probably could have got him in the 4th but I don't think it's too realistic. Wootton shouldn't be handed the job.

4R- Dion Bailey S USC---- I've been on record saying I don't think we need "great" safeties, so I hold true and wait till the 4th and grab Bailey who is good VALUE.

5R- Jay Bromley DT Cuse---- Think he's going a little under the radar. 9 sacks his senior year, which is good coming from a DT. Also stout against the run.

6R- Logan Thomas QB VT---- Thought about Boyd here, would be cool with either

6R- Tyler Gafney RB Stanford- A guy who was considered a "bruiser" but came out and ran a sub 4.5 40.

How fun! Thanks for sharing!

Here's my draft:

DT AARON DONALD - need and made sense

PITTSBURGH

CB BRADLEY ROBY - need to replace peanut

OHIO STATE

DE TREVOR REILLY - need a better pass rush

UTAH

C BRYAN STORK - need to replace Garza

FLORIDA STATE

ILB MAX BULLOUGH - Need to bolster LB squad

MICHIGAN STATE

S HAKEEM SMITH - need I say we need safety help?

LOUISVILLE

G MICHAEL SCHOFIELD - can you ever have enough potential on the OL?

MICHIGAN

Fanspeak has a (do your own draft)

This is how the lastest turned out for me and I basically going with BPA

1-Greg Roberson/OT/Aub---------he was there so I had to take him-Bushrod to RT? Mills goes inside?

2-Stephen Truitt/DE/ND-best DL on board at tie-athletic with upside

3-Cris Borland/MLB/Wis- still there and could start day 1

4-Anthony Johnson/DT/LSU- not top rated but highly respected, will play first year

5-Antone Exum/S-CB/VT- could play either position a good valve here

6a-De Thomas/Ore-adds to a already good O

6b-M. Huff/S-CB/Wyo-can play either position- good stats and good speed

Now its your turn to show what you got

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

How fun! Thanks for sharing!

Here's my draft:

DT AARON DONALD - need and made sense

PITTSBURGH

CB BRADLEY ROBY - need to replace peanut

OHIO STATE

DE TREVOR REILLY - need a better pass rush

UTAH

C BRYAN STORK - need to replace Garza

FLORIDA STATE

ILB MAX BULLOUGH - Need to bolster LB squad

MICHIGAN STATE

S HAKEEM SMITH - need I say we need safety help?

LOUISVILLE

G MICHAEL SCHOFIELD - can you ever have enough potential on the OL?

MICHIGAN

Actually Bullough is an interesting player, good athlete and played at a high level until he screwed up personally.

Mayock most recently said he probably goes in the "4th round area". He's pretty much a luxury to have, not a guy you'd want to be an every down back. I put him in the same category as Kenjon Barner, for obvious reasons, who fell to the 6th round last year.

I'll bite on doing the mock...

1R- Aaron Donald DT Pitt---Starting to get a little worried that he won't actually be there, but e's here so it's the obvious pick.

2R- Stanley Jean Baptiste CB Nebraska--- Had Mcgill in my last mock but the 2 are of similar molds. Think he was gone in my last mock.

3R- Kareem Martin DE UNC--- "Reached" here, probably could have got him in the 4th but I don't think it's too realistic. Wootton shouldn't be handed the job.

4R- Dion Bailey S USC---- I've been on record saying I don't think we need "great" safeties, so I hold true and wait till the 4th and grab Bailey who is good VALUE.

5R- Jay Bromley DT Cuse---- Think he's going a little under the radar. 9 sacks his senior year, which is good coming from a DT. Also stout against the run.

6R- Logan Thomas QB VT---- Thought about Boyd here, would be cool with either

6R- Tyler Gafney RB Stanford- A guy who was considered a "bruiser" but came out and ran a sub 4.5 40.

I like all of your names, Bromley is going to surprise somebody. I read an article about explosive players and they used some of their combine stats to put the formula together and his name was mentioned.

Always have been on the Martin wagon and like Bailey.