Brad Biggs reporting Chi has interest in Bennett

madlithuanian

See, I try to let this end on a cival note and you continue with the trash talk.

FOR THE LAST TIME and if you reply back with something dumb I'm just gonna block you....I DON'T DISLIKE YOU! NOR DO I CARE IF YOU MISSPELL WORDS. IT'S THE SIMPLE NAMES LIKE RATLIFF AND TUITT THAT ANNOY ME. PREIOD. THE END......

Now back to football....

Biggs still believes Bennett is priority numero uno

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3800565.story

In case you don't read the article, make sure to set your DVRs to record NFL AM on NFL Network. The Bennett bros will have a segment called bro 2 bro, which should be hilarious and could provide some insight on Michaels plans

I think you two should just make out and get it over with. The sexual tension between the two of you is killing me.

Getting back to football, reading Biggs article, I feel like Biggs THINKS that Michael Bennett signing with the Bears is a done deal. He talks about 3 sources linking Bennett to the Bears and that it could happen at 3:00 pm and Bennett visiting Halas Hall . . . although he can't officially say he's visiting Halas Hall. What's strange is that there is a good chance that a deal has been agreed upon, only nobody can talk about it. It's almost like Biggs is hinting, "It's probably a done deal, but nobody can talk about it until Tuesday." It could be Biggs knows it done. He just can't report it.

With my drive, I usually spend one hour a day listening to talk radio. They usually hint there is things they know they cannot report. This might be one of them. Or not . . .

See, I try to let this end on a cival note and you continue with the trash talk.

FOR THE LAST TIME and if you reply back with something dumb I'm just gonna block you....I DON'T DISLIKE YOU! NOR DO I CARE IF YOU MISSPELL WORDS. IT'S THE SIMPLE NAMES LIKE RATLIFF AND TUITT THAT ANNOY ME. PREIOD. THE END......

Now back to football....

Biggs still believes Bennett is priority numero uno

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3800565.story

In case you don't read the article, make sure to set your DVRs to record NFL AM on NFL Network. The Bennett bros will have a segment called bro 2 bro, which should be hilarious and could provide some insight on Michaels plans

There is never a last time with you, just like last year when you quit the forum. You popped up two weeks later. When you quit with the misspelling statements I will stop. I have stamina.