Charles Tillman

Guest TerraTor

That'll make the fans in Tampa happy with Lovie.

i sure wouldn't mind us giving revis a very hard look if lovie cuts him. that would give us the corner we have needed for decades and the guy is only 28.

i would take a look at cormartie also and push denver's costs for him up if he stays.

draft a good safety prospect in the first 3 rounds and we have a very nice DB field.

we could back load a contract for one of those guys above and still get a DT or DE in free agency.

I would like to see Tillman finish his career in a Bear uniform. I wouldn't break the bank for him, but I think he has 1 more good year left in the tank. My concern is of course injuries. Over the past two seasons, he started off great but he was tampered by injuries later on in the year. If we bring him back, they need a solid backup as well. Perhaps they can address this in the draft?

The next big splash should be attempting to sign Free Agent safety Jairus Byrd, bringing back Melton and make one more valiant attempt at re-signing McCown.

If any of that fails- hell, i say try to go big and sign Revis!

That is correct. It is just a visit at this point.

the longer he waits the better chance we have at bringing him back. If he doesnt sign today, the big money will start drying up and if he is only getting paid so so money he will be back here. I see this happening.

the longer he waits the better chance we have at bringing him back. If he doesnt sign today, the big money will start drying up and if he is only getting paid so so money he will be back here. I see this happening.

I hope this happens, I would love to see Tillman only play in a Bears uniform! I think he could be a quality contributor if his health holds up...