so who is on Radar ?

Guest TerraTor

I'm thinkin Melton. Houston isn't much of a pass rusher so we need a guy that can get after the QB from the interior. I've been the leader of the Aaron Donald fan club but I'm starting to think he won't be there at 14.

Melton is rumored to be meeting with Dallas to be reunited with Rod Marinelli.

Need huge holes in D filled

Look for us to sign a significant end within the next 48 hours. I said that last year around this time, and the next day we signed Williams & Anderson.

By significant, I don't mean a guy we pay 35 million. But someone we'd pay in the range of 2-3 million to be a one year stop gap starter. Dan Durkin mentioned Justin Tuck.

Considering we need to find a #2 and #3 DE . . .

Look for us to sign a significant end within the next 48 hours. I said that last year around this time, and the next day we signed Williams & Anderson.

By significant, I don't mean a guy we pay 35 million. But someone we'd pay in the range of 2-3 million to be a one year stop gap starter. Dan Durkin mentioned Justin Tuck.

Considering we need to find a #2 and #3 DE . . .

tuck would be a good choice. Someone trying to prove himself again and take a one year looking for a bigger one next year.

Disappointing that the Bears weren't able to get him. It didn't even sound like they were all that interested which really bugs the hell out of me. He's the best FA in this class, and plays a position that you desperately NEED filled. It's not like they didn't have the money to wager. I don't get it.

If Chris Conte is starting next year, I will do some terrible things.

There in cap hell, how did they do that.

Good question....Jimmy Graham might have to be be on his way out.

Disappointing that the Bears weren't able to get him. It didn't even sound like they were all that interested which really bugs the hell out of me. He's the best FA in this class, and plays a position that you desperately NEED filled. It's not like they didn't have the money to wager. I don't get it.

If Chris Conte is starting next year, I will do some terrible things.

I just don't think great safeties are a need in in cover 2 Ds. I kinda liken it to what Lovie is doing with Revis. They have all the money in the world but they just don't need that elite man corner for the D to work.

Again, we saw the 2012 team be a top 5 defense with Conte/Wright.