Melton takes a hit

Guest TerraTor

Is this related to his incident from a few months ago? I'm in Dallas for work and saw something on the news yesterday (but missed the intro lead) but they were showing this video and I thought to myself what an idiot if he did this while visiting Dallas during his FA visit. Idiot either way but this would have been more idiotic.

Is this related to his incident from a few months ago? I'm in Dallas for work and saw something on the news yesterday (but missed the intro lead) but they were showing this video and I thought to myself what an idiot if he did this while visiting Dallas during his FA visit. Idiot either way but this would have been more idiotic.

It's related to what happened awhile ago. There's 2 sides of the story apparently as he was planning on suing the bar so I don;t know what to believe. Video not clear enough to really see what went down, Henry obvious took a punch so it's not one sided. If it's not something that will get him suspended, or a distraction, I'm fine with signing him. Tell him to lay off the sauce and call it a day.

It sounds like that was from December basedo n the footage. Sounds like a case of dumb rich guy goes to homecoming to act like a big shot...

Did he, or is that the bitten man's blood on his face?

This may be why he hasn't hit PFT with any interest from any teams...

It's related to what happened awhile ago. There's 2 sides of the story apparently as he was planning on suing the bar so I don;t know what to believe. Video not clear enough to really see what went down, Henry obvious took a punch so it's not one sided. If it's not something that will get him suspended, or a distraction, I'm fine with signing him. Tell him to lay off the sauce and call it a day.

Drunk rich football players do dumb shit, I doubt he was a victim.