Melton's Market

AZ54

Bingo!

I like both u guys, both post a bunch of good stuff. I for one don't care about the name calling or jabs. Its the point of these boards, everyone expressing their thoughts and arguing over who is right. I compare it to sitting around my garage with my buddies. We never agree on shit and we call each other every name in the book. At the end of the day we are all friends.

Any board would be boring if everyone agreed with everything written.

I like both u guys, both post a bunch of good stuff. I for one don't care about the name calling or jabs. Its the point of these boards, everyone expressing their thoughts and arguing over who is right. I compare it to sitting around my garage with my buddies. We never agree on shit and we call each other every name in the book. At the end of the day we are all friends.

Any board would be boring if everyone agreed with everything written.

I tend to agree actually. There's just no need to make it personal. When you go off and say you hate a person, which is quite comical to hate someone on a board, that's when shit gets stupid.

I don't think he's a douche, I appreciate his opinion. Everything here is just an opinion, nobody is wrong because their views are different. All were doing is defending that opinion when we disagree.

What?! What?!

...now some rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXrwFBG7-7s

Now I don't agree with your post!!!! Up your Butt Mad!!!!! Wait you agree with what I wrote, so I agree with you!! hahaha

Up your butt anyways!!!!

Happy Monday!!!!

Sorry I haven't finished my Monday morning coffee yet!!!!

Ha!

I'm a huge Kyuss/Queens of the Stone Age fan, so when I saw that on Tosh.O a while back, it had me on the floor! I was surprised to see such a good sense of humor on Josh Homme! They do it so seriously that it works!

What what, has me rolling....Just texted that video to my GF..... Ill let you know what she says!! lol

thought for sure we would have heard something by now. Either the Seahawks are not close to what Melton wants or the Cowboys are talking about doing better than the Seahawks which with the cap space problems for the Cowboys doesn't make much sense.

Peanut was visiting different teams. I had the impression he was getting similar offers from everyone. He decided to settle with the Bears.

One scenario: The Bears had the highest offer and Melton was using that offer to drive his price up. Then the Bears signed Peanut. Because of their limited cap, after they signed Peanut they yanked their offer from Melton. Now Melton is dragging his feat hoping to get as much as the Bears originally offered him.

That's speculation, but with Tillman signing for 3.5 million, it's certainly a possibility the Bears yanked their offer.

Peanut was visiting different teams. I had the impression he was getting similar offers from everyone. He decided to settle with the Bears.

One scenario: The Bears had the highest offer and Melton was using that offer to drive his price up. Then the Bears signed Peanut. Because of their limited cap, after they signed Peanut they yanked their offer from Melton. Now Melton is dragging his feat hoping to get as much as the Bears originally offered him.

That's speculation, but with Tillman signing for 3.5 million, it's certainly a possibility the Bears yanked their offer.

I don't think that's the case. Emery has stated publicly that they told Melton's agent to shop around in FA and then come back to the Bears and let them see what they could do. Henry is out shopping. We may have given the agent some ideas where we were at but I doubt it was anything more than some wide open parameters.

I'm a hot head, I don't like the name calling because I just have to respond to it and then the situation turns into what we have now. I left the board because all I was doing was responding to overblown arguments that were not needed. I keep trying to bury the hatchet with this guy, but he keeps insisting on arguing like a married couple (hence the hilarious posts by grizzly).

Like I said last year, don't start no shit won't be no shit.

Your so full of shit, you always take the high road. You started the name calling, why because I disagree with you. That is all it takes to set you off. Reading is a skill, find where I call you a name.In the last 10 months the only name Ive called you is a putz, and that is because you,probably 20 times got on me because I spelled something wrong. Other people do, but not a word out of you. You even got on me about my avatars. We just love your (Cutler smoking a cigarette)that is quite the football statement. You dont like me ,and I dont like you, the difference is I admit it. This isnt kindergarten, I dont have to like you. Find a spot where I said (*I hate you), I have never said that. This is the way it is , I give you kudos when you say intelligent things(and you do that a lot) and I get on you when you say stupid stuff. I got an idea, if all of this bothers you, why dont you quit again and then sneak back two weeks later like it didnt happen.

I got an idea, keep it from getting personal and blaming everybody else for it, when your the instigator. It is quite simple people are going to disagree with you once in a while, get use to it, your not as great as you think you are.

Your so full of shit, you always take the high road. You started the name calling, why because I disagree with you. That is all it takes to set you off. Reading is a skill, find where I call you a name.In the last 10 months the only name Ive called you is a putz, and that is because you,probably 20 times got on me because I spelled something wrong. Other people do, but not a word out of you. You even got on me about my avatars. We just love your (Cutler smoking a cigarette)that is quite the football statement. You dont like me ,and I dont like you, the difference is I admit it. This isnt kindergarten, I dont have to like you. Find a spot where I said (*I hate you), I have never said that. This is the way it is , I give you kudos when you say intelligent things(and you do that a lot) and I get on you when you say stupid stuff. I got an idea, if all of this bothers you, why dont you quit again and then sneak back two weeks later like it didnt happen.

I got an idea, keep it from getting personal and blaming everybody else for it, when your the instigator. It is quite simple people are going to disagree with you once in a while, get use to it, your not as great as you think you are.

Melton keeps leaving teams with out a contract, I think it strongly suggests he might be back. I think that would be a good thing.

Could everyone interesting simply be waiting on what happens with his bar-room biting incident?

I don't think that's the case. Emery has stated publicly that they told Melton's agent to shop around in FA and then come back to the Bears and let them see what they could do. Henry is out shopping. We may have given the agent some ideas where we were at but I doubt it was anything more than some wide open parameters.

Melton keeps leaving teams with out a contract, I think it strongly suggests he might be back. I think that would be a good thing.

I heard the Seahawks were negotiating with him but that seems to have cooled off. I think what's happening is that Melton's market is not nearly as strong as what he hoped for. So he keeps shopping. Now he's headed to StL.

http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2014rumors.php

3/17: "If there is a Henry Melton signing with the Cowboys, doesn't sound like it'll happen tonight. Vikings in it, Seahawks not as much." - Ian Rapoport

I heard the Seahawks were negotiating with him but that seems to have cooled off. I think what's happening is that Melton's market is not nearly as strong as what he hoped for. So he keeps shopping. Now he's headed to StL.

http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2014rumors.php

3/17: "If there is a Henry Melton signing with the Cowboys, doesn't sound like it'll happen tonight. Vikings in it, Seahawks not as much." - Ian Rapoport

I think you are right, he wants too much money. Only thing that gives me a little hope is that the Bennett and weems cut would be done to sign him.

Listen man I don't dislike you whatsoever, this is a message board, life is too short to dislike someone you don't even know....If I disliked you I would have blocked you long ago, or at the very least I wouldn't respond to your posts.

In this thread were having a nice little argument, then you had to make the little "it's ok to be wrong" comment which is silly considering no one knows what's going on with Melton right now. I'm not wrong and nor are you. You should be able to tell by the na na nu boo boo comment that I was being sarcastic.

People disagree with me pretty regularly here, I'll never tell em that they're straight up wrong. I'll just throw out my opinion and carry on.

And again, about the misspellings, I don't care if people are misspelling the word "it", the only thing that bothers me the RatCliffs and the TRuitts. It's just how I get on my buddy for calling Kyle Korver Kyle Kulver. We watched him play and heard his names many a times to know there's no L in his name so it just grinds my gears.

The avatar thing didn't/doesn't bother me, though I'm more of a tits man myself lol.

So with that all said if you don't like me then please, do yourself a favor and block me, because I'm not going anywhere. Last year I was in a bad place and didn't have time for the BS of arguing, this year life is good and I'm not gonna let some petty online "feud" get in my way.

If you feel the need to talk this over further dend me a personal message so we can get get back to football.

Cheers mate.

Could everyone interesting simply be waiting on what happens with his bar-room biting incident?

My opinion, for what its worth, no. This appears to be more a civil issue now and from what others have pointed out there are many others out there with felonious backgrounds that have been signed and get re-signed regardless. The fact that this incident appears to have gone straight to civil court means that the authority that was going to prosecute chose not to. And since both Melton's camp and the bar's side have counter-sued one another probably doesn't mean a hill of beans when it comes to negotiations. I think what does matter is his knee injury and his expectation for more money. But that's just me speaking.