The rest of the story

Stinger226

There isnt a lot left we can do in FAgency but some players I wouldnt mind seeing here.

QBs- Fritzpatrick-McCoy

RBs- MJD or Moreno

FB- Kuhn, just to gab it in GBs ass for Peppers

TEs-Keller or Daniels

OL-Brian La Puente

DE-Allen, not realistic but would love this, and move Houston inside on rush downs-Ayers---Phillips as a situational pass rusher

DT-Sims-Carrington-Peria

S-Clemons-we have numbers but no quality

Our own-Bowman and Britton

The rest of the way its about money but would be nice if we landed a couple of the better players left.

There isnt a lot left we can do in FAgency but some players I wouldnt mind seeing here.

QBs- Fritzpatrick-McCoy

RBs- MJD or Moreno

FB- Kuhn, just to gab it in GBs ass for Peppers

TEs-Keller or Daniels

OL-Brian La Puente

DE-Allen, not realistic but would love this, and move Houston inside on rush downs-Ayers---Phillips as a situational pass rusher

DT-Sims-Carrington-Peria

S-Clemons-we have numbers but no quality

Our own-Bowman and Britton

The rest of the way its about money but would be nice if we landed a couple of the better players left.

I'd actually like to see Kuhn in Chicago as well. I've long been an advocate of the hard-nosed, true FB. Someone who makes LBs wince before impact. He'd fit right behind the OL and Forte would have an absolutely monster year.

I'd actually like to see Kuhn in Chicago as well. I've long been an advocate of the hard-nosed, true FB. Someone who makes LBs wince before impact. He'd fit right behind the OL and Forte would have an absolutely monster year.

I like those good old-fashioned fullbacks too, ala Matt Suhey...a bit of pass catching would be good too like Suhey could do.

nobody, on vet mins, we can sign as many as we want. It is the top 51 or 53 contracts, so others below that amount would not be counted.

We need to go out and put a stamp on J. Allen and get him here. Seahawks arent going to pay him big money. give him a 1 year 6 mil and have him grab 10 sacks and everybody would be content with that. We can play with the cap to get that done.

I'd like to see that as well. The Seahawks offered him something reportedly around $5mil but that might be pure guesstimate. Most important to me is that they only offered him a spot as the 3rd man in their DE rotation and that is exactly the position I'd like to see him fill for us. Let the younger and stronger guys handle the run downs. I know he said he wanted to be somewhere he would still the starter with the majority of reps but if he comes to accept that

a) he's older and

B) less reps means he'll be fresher for the pass rush and can likely have a few successful seasons in that role and

c) he can still earn some big money but not the $10mil/yr he wanted and

d) he will still be a name player because he will get plenty of sacks in a reduce role and

e) he will have a shot at winning a Superbowl ring doing that

Several teams are interested just don't know if we're one of them. If he's still set on earning $10mil/yr or close to that and wants to be the starter then I'm not interested.