talkbears.com q's for admins?

madlithuanian

Guys,

I'm going to try to create a photoshop banner for the site...

With that, I was wondering the following questions about our site...

1. When was it estabilshed

2. Who are all the admins

Damn good questions. I joined bearstalk.com in 2004. At that time everyone mentioned "the old site." Whatever that was.

Talkbears.com launched in the summer/fall of 2007 when the old site crashed for security reasons.

I can't believe I've been on here this long.

Thanks!

Damn good questions. I joined bearstalk.com in 2004. At that time everyone mentioned "the old site." Whatever that was.

Talkbears.com launched in the summer/fall of 2007 when the old site crashed for security reasons.

I can't believe I've been on here this long.

I'd add, is anyone worried that there have been no new Talkbears members since 2012? For the most part, I don't give a damn other than if the site will die out. I know when I first joined I was on here year round. Now I only frequent it during the offseason because there is so much information already out there.

I think this is a terrific group who is regularly on here but new blood ain't a bad thing.

Just wondering.

I'd add, is anyone worried that there have been no new Talkbears members since 2012? For the most part, I don't give a damn other than if the site will die out. I know when I first joined I was on here year round. Now I only frequent it during the offseason because there is so much information already out there.

I think this is a terrific group who is regularly on here but new blood ain't a bad thing.

Just wondering.

To answer my own question, Brad Biggs just wrote that he believes the extra space was needed to conduct normal business. Not to sign a big name guy like Jared Allen.

I am saddened by that. We lose a member every so often without a replacement.

I've tried to get a few freinds to join in, but I can't get them to pull the trigger.

Maybe we attempt some kind of membership drive! Everyone makes an attempt at bringing on person in...

Just wondering.

Ya, I can't remember welcoming any new guys to the board. It's kinda strange consider I also frequent soxtalk and they get a new guy once every few weeks it seems. They have over 5K users! That's crazy.

I think that's why we get a lot of "feuds" here because it's kinda more "personal" with less people.