Banner

madlithuanian

Thanks.

The guy to the right of Ditka is Red Grange. The last guy is Bronko Nagurski.

Yes!

I like it....

This wipersnapper has a question though... Who's the 2nd and last guy....I'm sure I'll know the name when you say it, just don't recognize the pictures.

Others are Ditka, Halas, Sweetness, Butkus, and Sayers right??

Thanks.

Gotta pass down tradition!

Very nice. The "Galloping Ghost" rides again! I like it a lot. On the one hand we wouldn't want to turn away "whippersnappers" from the site but if the can't identify iconic figures for what is the Bears then isn't it our job (the old guys) to make it so?

Agreed on all counts! I decided on Walter since he probably represents the heart of the Bears for a vast majority of folks.

Thanks.

Very nicely done! I personally would have to debate whether Payton or Butkus goes in the middle...could we put them both there?

And...I wouldn't mind a naked Honey Bear...in fact, would be quite nice! haha

Agreed on all counts! I decided on Walter since he probably represents the heart of the Bears for a vast majority of folks.

Thanks.

You did a brilliant job! But...let's think about Buukus and Payton together in the middle if possible...

Maybe a naked Honey Bear in the background, with the all essential back/bottom end showing? I would buy that shirt today!

Thanks.

Instead of Bronco, stick a cladly dressed Honey Bear photo. I know you have them. She will be more noticed than a distant relative of the Bears.It makes a statement on the demise of the Honey Bears(an underdeveloped story) and adds some modern dress to the awesome banner you propose.At least throw it up there for discussion.

images34A8T50A.jpg

untitled.png

honey_bear_2.png

I gotta keep it PG! ;)

I need to be able to show mom...

But, I do love the idea...

Instead of Bronco, stick a cladly dressed Honey Bear photo. I know you have them. She will be more noticed than a distant relative of the Bears.It makes a statement on the demise of the Honey Bears(an underdeveloped story) and adds some modern dress to the awesome banner you propose.At least throw it up there for discussion.

I gotta keep it PG! ;)

I need to be able to show mom...

But, I do love the idea...

Plus nothing like having to explain why that's on my screen to the boss who happens to walk by as I take 5 to check out the site. The avatars already make browsing this site at work a little tricky.

Didn't think of that element...

But, agreed. I've angled my computer to the gambler's/cop's view...so I'm always facing who ever enters!

Plus nothing like having to explain why that's on my screen to the boss who happens to walk by as I take 5 to check out the site. The avatars already make browsing this site at work a little tricky.

Now that is what I'm talking about! How about some nice views of the back sides? Hmmm...I am warming to this banner thing now....

You know...I can't seem to figure out how to do a re-size... When I change the inches...the overall pixels seem to maintain their size.

How do you do a re-size in photoshop? I'm assuming the 738*118 is pixels?

Lith...one favor. Can you resize it to 738 x 118 so it fits cleanly. I don't have photoshop at work to do a clean resize. Thanks!