Cutler converts contract

ASHKUM BEAR

Sure hope it's Allen!

He still has some gas left and would provide much needed leadership for a group that is suppose to be getting younger.

Clemons would be nice. That would free up the draft to go DT or CB. We still need a swing Tackle, TE, RB, and I wouldn't mind the C from New Orleans. Hard to say, but we are back into the market whether I like the move or not. At least it was only 5 million.

They might be able to grab Allen and Clemons.

Or they could grab on and a few vet mins.

lol some people gonna see my old post which is completely different from this post.

your on here 24-7 Im sure you have said almost anyting at one time or another, hard to keep track.

your on here 24-7 Im sure you have said almost anyting at one time or another, hard to keep track.

Well right now I'm taken some online classes so ya I'm around the laptop A LOT. Even when I'm doin other shit around the house I'll take the laptop with me.

Rugby starts up soon though so I'll be gone a lot....ya'll are gonna miss me ;)

Well right now I'm taken some online classes so ya I'm around the laptop A LOT. Even when I'm doin other shit around the house I'll take the laptop with me.

I have to say, your were right about the Band of Cutler, I thought no way we were doing that this year.

I hope it's Allen. If the Bears manage to snag that much help up front, they can't seriously focus elsewhere. And it also makes it easier for the Bears to trade down, since it's not as urgent to land a premiere first rounder.

Rugby fan eh? Message me and come to hometown of Leicester and see the Tigers.....they are one of the best!

If for nothing else you gotta hand it to Cutler for agreeing to assist in what he can do to better the team.

He didn't agree, it was already in his contract that the Bears can do this unilaterally. I mean he agreed when he signed the original deal, but not this time, or the next time.

Emery and Cliff Stein are rocking it.

Amen...how is Alaska nowadys? Weather OK there?

It's sunny and brisk right now. May hit 40 (Fahrenheit) today. Which is always a funny temperature up here, Seems that 40 going into winter is cold but at this end it's a whole lot different. Seems balmy. Before I know it we'll have some green grass and warm(er) temps. How about the merry UK?

Rugby fan eh? Message me and come to hometown of Leicester and see the Tigers.....they are one of the best!

I actually play rugby for a local team. It's on my bucket list to take a trip out to New Zealand to see the All Blacks, but I wouldn't mind also heading out to Leicester one of these day....I've been strapped for cash for awhile now, send me the money and I'll be on the next plane out there ;) jk

Back to football though, ya, Cutler didn't have to agree to it, NYC is right.

It's sunny and brisk right now. May hit 40 (Fahrenheit) today. Which is always a funny temperature up here, Seems that 40 going into winter is cold but at this end it's a whole lot different. Seems balmy. Before I know it we'll have some green grass and warm(er) temps. How about the merry UK?

In the 40's today, some mild rain, as usual....not too bad at all. Can't complain, at least I am not on a flood plain, haha.

I actually play rugby for a local team. It's on my bucket list to take a trip out to New Zealand to see the All Blacks, but I wouldn't mind also heading out to Leicester one of these day....I've been strapped for cash for awhile now, send me the money and I'll be on the next plane out there ;) jk

Back to football though, ya, Cutler didn't have to agree to it, NYC is right.

Money is always a pain..but if you want to come to the UK to see the famous Tigers, you let me know...I will board you and be happy to attend with you. I have gone to one game there and attended a training event there as well, it is very nice.

Money is always a pain..but if you want to come to the UK to see the famous Tigers, you let me know...I will board you and be happy to attend with you. I have gone to one game there and attended a training event there as well, it is very nice.

I'll definitely keep that in mind! Right now I'm just taking some business classes online, then I've got a summer job lined up for late May, gonna use that money I make to take a 3 week truck driving course (Where the hell has Twig been?), save up money doing that and hope to open a little restaurant in a few years.....Somewhere along the way I should have the money to take a little trip out there.

I'll definitely keep that in mind! Right now I'm just taking some business classes online, then I've got a summer job lined up for late May, gonna use that money I make to take a 3 week truck driving course (Where the hell has Twig been?), save up money doing that and hope to open a little restaurant in a few years.....Somewhere along the way I should have the money to take a little trip out there.

What kind of restaurant ?

It is really hard for me to believe that Emery would convert money into future cap hits without making a move.

Agreed, makes no sense whatsoever despite what reporters are saying. We still need help at FS, CB, DT, and DE and we're not getting all of it via the draft.

Agreed, makes no sense whatsoever despite what reporters are saying. We still need help at FS, CB, DT, and DE and we're not getting all of it via the draft.

With Allen signed, it now makes complete sense. I knew there was no way the organization was going to convert without needing space to sign someone.