Major Wright to Bucs

Guest TerraTor

This Lovie apple certainly doesn't appear to be falling far from the tree.

http://walterfootball.com/nflrumors.php

NFL Rumors - April 4:

Comment on these NFL Free Agent Rumors here.

"Major Wright's deal is not finalized but it's likely he will be a Buccaneer." - Rick Stroud, Tampa Bay Times

One of Lovie's faults was being loyal to bad players.(think Ashuleta)I hope he does lousy with the Bucs.

The fact that the Bears have zero starting safeties now should be a serious cause for concern. Sure, bodies have been added, but the starters last year were horrible. One is Major Wright, who was judged as the worst safety in the league (for what it's worth), and the other is Chris Conte, who just about everyone on this board thought was worse than Major Wright.

Jennings, Mundy, McCray, and Steltz scare absolutely nobody.

Safety is the Bears #1 need.

The fact that the Bears have zero starting safeties now should be a serious cause for concern. Sure, bodies have been added, but the starters last year were horrible. One is Major Wright, who was judged as the worst safety in the league (for what it's worth), and the other is Chris Conte, who just about everyone on this board thought was worse than Major Wright.

Jennings, Mundy, McCray, and Steltz scare absolutely nobody.

Safety is the Bears #1 need.

Too Bad that 3rd round draft pick Brian Hardin didn't pan out. I didn't like that pick, but after reading about him and seeing his test results. 6'3 225 Strong bench and fast I thought hey, maybe this will could work out.

The guy had the size and speed. Thought 3rd round was a reach tho.