New Walter draft

jason

Love the first three rounds...

1. HHCD, S, Alabama

2. Roberson, CB, Florida

3. Anthony Johnson, DT, Florida

4. Tom Savage, QB, Pitt (I'd rather see Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford here)

5. Kevin Pierre-Louis, LB, Boston College

Love the first three rounds...

1. HHCD, S, Alabama

2. Roberson, CB, Florida

3. Anthony Johnson, DT, Florida

4. Tom Savage, QB, Pitt (I'd rather see Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford here)

5. Kevin Pierre-Louis, LB, Boston College

I like Shov, have watched a lot of games. Played in a 3-4 in college, have done zero research on if he would fit in a 4-3 or how he projects in the pro's. Just love the way he plays the game.

I like Shov, have watched a lot of games. Played in a 3-4 in college, have done zero research on if he would fit in a 4-3 or how he projects in the pro's. Just love the way he plays the game.

Me too. He's a tackling machine, takes good angles, is smart, strong at the point of attack. He'd be a great pick as a MLB prospect if the staff doesn't feel that Bostic is the guy to fill that role.

Me too. He's a tackling machine, takes good angles, is smart, strong at the point of attack. He'd be a great pick as a MLB prospect if the staff doesn't feel that Bostic is the guy to fill that role.

If he drops to the 5th or 6th I would be cool with the Bears taking him.

Side note I was on NFL.com looking at their ranking. The Donald kid from Pit is ranked 102.... I thought he had jumped his draft stock up a lot higher then that.

If he drops to the 5th or 6th I would be cool with the Bears taking him.

Side note I was on NFL.com looking at their ranking. The Donald kid from Pit is ranked 102.... I thought he had jumped his draft stock up a lot higher then that.

Lol what? Who's doing the ranking? Mayock, Brooks(11th overall) and Jeriemiah(14th overall) on NFL.com all have him as the top DT in the draft.

As for Skov, I'm not a big fan, I think he's better of staying in a 3-4 where he doesn't have to drop into coverage as often.

Lol what? Who's doing the ranking? Mayock, Brooks(11th overall) and Jeriemiah(14th overall) on NFL.com all have him as the top DT in the draft.

As for Skov, I'm not a big fan, I think he's better of staying in a 3-4 where he doesn't have to drop into coverage as often.

If you go to NFL.com and go to the Draft central, you can predict the picks. They have all the guys ranked. Donald is 102 which I thought was strange.

If you go to NFL.com and go to the Draft central, you can predict the picks. They have all the guys ranked. Donald is 102 which I thought was strange.

I see that now....sure doesn't match up with all 3 of their experts who have him in the top 14 or as the #1 DT in the draft...odd....maybe it was never updated?

That is odd. And it's their expert's rankings per the little ? at the top of the column.

I see that now....sure doesn't match up with all 3 of their experts who have him in the top 14 or as the #1 DT in the draft...odd....maybe it was never updated?

I did the prediction and got to the Bears and started looking for him and had to keep scrolling. I saw the 102 and was like wtf..... Im going to check where they have the DT from FSU ranked.

Hmmm... Intriguing. Major Wright, Bostic (jury's still out), Grossman to name a few.

Although looking at the history you'll find Neal Anderson and Wilbur Marshall were drafted from there in the 80's. A whole generation ago.

You're forgetting Alex Brown. He's definitely a recent "success story" from Florida.

BTW only one of those guys went to Florida....Anthony Johnson is an LSU Tiger....way to go Jason ;)

I wouldn't mind Dom Easley in the 2nd though, another Gator, then going for Purifoy in the 3rd if we go gator-gator.

ha! I did some copy/paste magic and made him change schools.

Don't forget the memorable 2003 Gator flop:

Rex Grossman

Todd Johnson

Ian Scott

Tron Lafavor

I had friends calling us the Chicago Gators after that draft.