Is this TT or Jason? Several hate words in the post. not my favorite mock draft

Jernigan, DT, FSU - Fine

Bucannon, SS, Wa. St. - Fine

Breeland, CB, Clemson - Meh

Freeman, RB, FSU - Hate.

Street, WR, Pitt - Hate more

Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming - Meh

Christian Bryant, FS, Ohio St. - Meh

Maybe. But how often we happy about anybody drafted after the 3rd round? In this draft, in the first four rounds we drafted the four positions of greatest need. I'll include RB in that list because we would likely use Freeman as a PR/KR.

Maybe. But how often we happy about anybody drafted after the 3rd round? In this draft, in the first four rounds we drafted the four positions of greatest need. I'll include RB in that list because we would likely use Freeman as a PR/KR.

I agree with the RB as a necessary. We have to anticipate some injury to someone important. We got by with Cutler gone last year, but without ample backups at QB again and RB we could easily get derailed with a big injury. The defense sucked and I suspect it will be a lot better, still have holes to plug but you cant always get everything fixed in one season. So the draft will bring maybe 3 that will help this year on defense but we have acutually 3 spots on offense yet to fill, RB,QB and TE and it all matters for us to take the next step.

I don't agree that RB is a top 4 need. Our first positions of need are, in no specific order: C, CB, DT, DT, FS, SS

I don't agree that RB is a top 4 need. Our first positions of need are, in no specific order: C, CB, DT, DT, FS, SS

Excuse my ignorance, but are you referring to center when you say C? If so, didn't we just pick one up in free agency? I can't see us going in that direction.

Excuse my ignorance, but are you referring to center when you say C? If so, didn't we just pick one up in free agency? I can't see us going in that direction.

Yes, I was referring to C...and I completely forgot the Bears just signed DLP. So scratch that.

Freeman doesn't have speed to be PR/KR. He would be serviceable backup to Forte. Runs hard between the tackles, but has enough speed to breakaway or run outside. He's not the shifty with quickness type back. Has great hands out of the backfield