Something for everybody

Stinger226

Here's an article that gives everybody something they want.

The BPA options at 14

http://nflmocks.com/2014/04/21/will-chicag...-nfl-draft-b-p/

first, i want to qualify that i do not watch much college ball anymore and i am not basing any decision on how the players actually performed, just on what is written in this article.

that said... the most important and hard to fill position in the group from that article to me is hands down cornerback. that leads me to take a lightning fast 6-0' CB justin glbert over any other player in that list. we have not had a #1 shutdown, man-on-man CB in chicago since i can remember and it has hurt us for decades. the need is there especially in today's pass oriented NFL.

peanut is all but done and even then he was never a #1 CB in my opinion. we need REAL talent to fill this position and not some flyer on a guy in later rounds. we will probably not be picking this high again for sometime and the talent requirements at that position demands you draft one high in the first for your BEST chance at finding gold.

there is absolutely no possible way i would take any kind of safety OR a defensive tackle over a corner of that caliber.

first, i want to qualify that i do not watch much college ball anymore and i am not basing any decision on how the players actually performed, just on what is written in this article. that said... the most important and hard to fill position in the group from that article to me is hands down cornerback. that leads me to take a lightning fast 6-0' CB justin glbert over any other player in that list. we have not had a #1 shutdown, man-on-man CB in chicago since i can remember and it has hurt us for decades. the need is there especially in today's pass oriented NFL. peanut is all but done and even then he was never a #1 CB in my opinion. we need REAL talent to fill this position and not some flyer on a guy in later rounds. we will probably not be picking this high again for sometime and the talent requirements at that position demands you draft one high in the first for your BEST chance at finding gold. there is absolutely no possible way i would take any kind of safety OR a defensive tackle over a corner of that caliber.

I agree a shutdown corner is gold, but we also don't know if they will turn gold or into coal. It will be a tough decision if Donald is also available.

I agree a shutdown corner is gold, but we also don't know if they will turn gold or into coal. It will be a tough decision if Donald is also available.

agreed but that is always the risk in the draft. but... the only players that can compare to a CB in value are QB, LOT and DE.

if the film shows out that gilbert can play and he truly looks like a man coverage player i would TAKE him.

I really like Gilbert and Denard, but at the same time I really like the depth at CB of this draft class. I'd really like to see one drafted in the 3rd, where there will still be a lot of quality players available.

Really liked what I saw out of Pierre Desir at the Senior Bowl, he's who I have my eye on in the 3rd. If he's gone then you should still have a guy like Breeland, Watkins, Purifoy, McGill, Baptiste, or Reynolds there for the pickins, all of which would be good picks.

I only go with Gilbert/Denard if somehow Donald/HHCD/Pryor are all gone....Even then I might consider Hageman or (If they wanna go the route of a huge body) Nix.....Maybe, just maybe, I even consider Mosely, yes that's right Stinger, I said it.

I really like Gilbert and Denard, but at the same time I really like the depth at CB of this draft class. I'd really like to see one drafted in the 3rd, where there will still be a lot of quality players available. Really liked what I saw out of Pierre Desir at the Senior Bowl, he's who I have my eye on in the 3rd. If he's gone then you should still have a guy like Breeland, Watkins, Purifoy, McGill, Baptiste, or Reynolds there for the pickins, all of which would be good picks. I only go with Gilbert/Denard if somehow Donald/HHCD/Pryor are all gone....Even then I might consider Hageman or (If they wanna go the route of a huge body) Nix.....Maybe, just maybe, I even consider Mosely, yes that's right Stinger, I said it.

Cross Purifoy off the list, he is in trouble with the Po-Po.

Cross Purifoy off the list, he is in trouble with the Po-Po.

Yeesh, I would have been fine with just the marijuana part, but bath salts??? Yikes.

He'll still get drafted but later on.

Also, while we're on Gator CBs, I kinda like his teammate Watkins at FS if they choose to wait on one. I know he's listed as a CB but he played FS last year and could be a good option there.