We got SF on the road in W2

madlithuanian

Also, the article also states that we will open with Buffalo on September 7, have a primetime game with the Jets on Monday, September 22, Cowboys on Thursday, December 4, and Saints on Monday, December 15.

Wow. Bears at Lions on Thanksgiving Day. As per Adam Hogue.

Wow. Bears at Lions on Thanksgiving Day. As per Adam Hogue.

Damnit. What the hell am I going to do? Each year I go to my wife's non-football watching ass-bag cousin's house at noon for Thanksgiving. Then I have to drive an hour to go to my ass-bag cousin's house. If I miss either, I will have multiple family members angry with me. My options:

1. Volunteer to host so I can ignore the family--that's difficult to maneuver since we'll be leaving . . .

2. Pretend to be sick . . . they'll never by it. Which leads us to,

3. Tell the family to go to hell.

Hmm. Right now, option #3 is looking pretty damn good. Any suggestions?

Damnit. What the hell am I going to do? Each year I go to my wife's non-football watching ass-bag cousin's house at noon for Thanksgiving. Then I have to drive an hour to go to my ass-bag cousin's house. If I miss either, I will have multiple family members angry with me. My options:

1. Volunteer to host so I can ignore the family--that's difficult to maneuver since we'll be leaving . . .

Move to Alaska. I rarely have those dilemmas.

Go with 2. Path of least resistence...

I'm with you on this, I have the same situation with in-laws; the television can't be on at all, "Its meant to be conversation time", screw that, go the hell I'm staying home, eating some velveeta & spam if I have to; watching some football!!! :)