ANOTHER MOCK DRAFT that kicks ass

Stinger226

This was off of NFL mock drafts-and here we go

1st round-traded with SF and get 30th,2nd,3rd,and 4th(I actually believe this will happen)

our first pick is Donald/DT-seems unrealistic that he drops to 30th, but hell, Im game

2nd-a Bucannon/S - a potential starter his first year.

2nd-b Borland/MLB- absolutely a need for our team.-toughtackler,high motor

3rd-a Breeland/CB-tough, long, with a attitude

3rd-b Fuergson/DT- a nose tackle prospect-DL is now completely rebuilt

4th-a Hampton/CB- good STs player his first year with room to grow

4th-b Sims/RB- now we start with O backup depth

5th Latimer/WR - a big WR ---why not stock up

6th Savage/QB- a new victim for our guru QB whisperer

6th Jensen/TE- we now have filled every position of need

HE SHOOTS-HE SCORES

I take this draft in a heartbeat.

I'd love it. But unless Mike Ditka is the GM, ain't no way San Fran gives up a 1,2,3,4 to move up 16 spots.

1st round-traded with SF and get 30th,2nd,3rd,and 4th(I actually believe this will happen)

our first pick is Donald/DT-seems unrealistic that he drops to 30th, but hell, Im game

HE SHOOTS-HE SCORES

Guest TerraTor

HE SHOOTS-HE SCORES

Impossible at 30, but love it. There's 3/4 Week1 starters in that draft

I'd like it but it's wayyyyy too unrealistic. Donald isn't gonna make it out the top 15, and Latimers draft stock has skyrocketed into 2-3 round consideration.

I also of course think Bostic should get another crack at MLB so I'm not a huge fan of the Borland pick either...At least if the past is any indication I think our MLBs need to be solid in coverage and that's Borlands down fall, so I don't think he'll be an every down LB.....I guess I could live with Briggs-Borland-Bostic with Bostic staying on the field in passing situations.

I'd like it but it's wayyyyy too unrealistic. Donald isn't gonna make it out the top 15, and Latimers draft stock has skyrocketed into 2-3 round consideration.

I also of course think Bostic should get another crack at MLB so I'm not a huge fan of the Borland pick either...At least if the past is any indication I think our MLBs need to be solid in coverage and that's Borlands down fall, so I don't think he'll be an every down LB.....I guess I could live with Briggs-Borland-Bostic with Bostic staying on the field in passing situations.

Mocks are just unrealistic dreaming, there never even close to being accurate, but there fun.

Yea, Kiper has Lattimer going #28.

Donald doesn't last that long. Don't be surprised if Dallas doesn't try to trade ahead of us to get him. Jerry Jones has a huge boner for him.

Yea, Kiper has Lattimer going #28.

Donald doesn't last that long. Don't be surprised if Dallas doesn't try to trade ahead of us to get him. Jerry Jones has a huge boner for him.

Since Dallas is now Bears-west we can use our past history under Lovie to get an idea what Dallas will do. When Lovie arrived he wanted two things: 3-technique DT and a DE. During the course of his tenure the need for a DE was high enough that we traded twice to get one: Ogunleye and Gaines Adams.

In Dallas they just gave big $$$ to Henry Melton. Drafting another DT in Donald who is also a bit deficient on stopping the run makes little sense. Are you really going to line up Melton and Donald all game long on 1st down? Drafting someone like Jernigan who can handle the NT position does. But since Jerry Jones said goodbye to their best Dline player in Ware they have zero at DE. Unless you think Jeremy Mincey is that DE stud they need to make the scheme work. I don't see it.

DT has better depth than DE in the draft, especially when you consider the type of player the Cowboys need to put next to Melton. I see the Cowboys taking the 2nd best DE in the draft in Kony Ealy and then DT in the 2nd Rd.

Since Dallas is now Bears-west we can use our past history under Lovie to get an idea what Dallas will do. When Lovie arrived he wanted two things: 3-technique DT and a DE. During the course of his tenure the need for a DE was high enough that we traded twice to get one: Ogunleye and Gaines Adams.

In Dallas they just gave big $$$ to Henry Melton. Drafting another DT in Donald who is also a bit deficient on stopping the run makes little sense. Are you really going to line up Melton and Donald all game long on 1st down? Drafting someone like Jernigan who can handle the NT position does. But since Jerry Jones said goodbye to their best Dline player in Ware they have zero at DE. Unless you think Jeremy Mincey is that DE stud they need to make the scheme work. I don't see it.

DT has better depth than DE in the draft, especially when you consider the type of player the Cowboys need to put next to Melton. I see the Cowboys taking the 2nd best DE in the draft in Kony Ealy and then DT in the 2nd Rd.

I agree, they need to many players to load up on one position.

Hard to disagree. But, it's Jerry's world and we just reside here...:-)